Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Place to Share Our Genealogical Finds

Welcome to the genealogical branch of my Seek Ye Truth blog. Here I will post gleanings from my 20 years' research on my family tree. I have extensive research on the following surnames:

Adams, Barkley, Batson, Buffalo, Button, Cadotte, Clark, Collier, Davis, Decoteau, Easley, Eaton, Fleming, Garrett, Heath, Huff, Jackson, Kirkpatrick, Koslowski, Lafferty, Lowery, Mason, McCalister, Melton, Miro/Myrow, Nelson, Null, Oelrich, Owen(s), Patman, Phillips, Pomeroy, Potter, Rains, Rankin, Richardson, Slocum, Smith, Soulier, Spence, St. John, Stach, Stark, Steep, Sullivan, Walters, Warner, Wichmann, Wilbanks, Wrobleski, and Zinda.

Some family research is much more extensive than others, but I am willing to share all that I have. I welcome comments and sharing of other information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment